20x9 Chicken Coop Overview
- Accommodates 12 chickens
- 8 nesting boxes
- Roosting bars included
- Convenient access walk-in design
- Easy cleaning with a removable litter tray
- Durable and predator-proof construction
- Sufficient ventilation
- Engineered by US-certified constructors
- Material and shopping list with exact measurements
- Easy to build from scratch
Think of 180 square feet of space, all meant for your chicken! This walk-in chicken coop can hold a large flock while providing each bird with the space it needs to move freely, feed with freedom, and lay eggs.
The coop has two doors; one opens to the sturdy cage, and the other offers access to the included extended chicken run. Both doors are 6 feet tall, so you can easily walk in and do the cleaning, which can go a long way to ensuring that your flock stays healthy and happy. A ramp at the chicken coop’s door makes it easy to bring in chicken feeds and other supplies you might want to bring into the coop.
For your laying birds, there is a protruding nesting box with enough compartments for the flock.
The design also includes a window, which keeps the hutch illuminated while encouraging the girls to keep laying — chickens need about 14 hours of light for optimal egg production.
This chicken coop has a simple lean-to roof that not only blends with other structures but also easily drives away rainwater and prevents the accumulation of dirt on top of the coop.
Why our chicken coop plans are different?
- Money-saving shopping list. We have incorporated the most cost-effective materials while giving you the highest quality coop.
- Foundation plans for structural integrity. We have implemented concrete foundation instructions to ensure confidence, safety, and durability.
- Easy step-by-step guidance. Our plans cover all corners of your coop: from foundation to roof and every inch in between.
- Predator-proof design. These coop plans help avoid predators, giving your chickens a comfortable and cared-for living environment.
- Blueprints for ventilation. Ventilation is included in all chicken coop designs to save your chickens from diseases or overheating.
- Adequate quantity of nesting boxes. All our plans are calculated in size, giving at least one nesting box per every three hens.
Our encryption helps keep your online transactions heavily guarded from start to finish.
Many Payment Options
We offer many payment options so you can pay with what you want.
We offer free worldwide shipping on physical products.
We offer instant downloads on digital products.
We offer 60 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Rewards for Repeat Customers
Get discounts on your next purchase.
We will send you a present if it is your birthday week.
We are always available to help or answer your questions. Just send us a message!